English Second Language
mall classes and all levels catered to in a relaxed and social atmosphere. For all persons of non English speaking backgrounds who need assistance.
- New arrivals—AMES eligible students can receive 510 FREE hours of tuition.
- Please book an enrolment interview prior to commencing
- Classes continue all year within normal school terms
- Bring lunch for all day classes
- Some fees may apply – ask at enrolment interview
Higher Level: Mondays 10:00am-2:30pm
Low Level: Tuesdays 10:00am-2:30pm
Beginners Level: Wednesdays 10:00am-1:00pm
Conversational English: Thursdays, 9:30am-12:00pm
Click HERE for full course information.
Clients eligible for AMEP can also access the Home Volunteer Tutor Scheme as part of their AMEP program at no cost.
Call 5672 3115 or email for more information.
10361NAT Course in preliminary spoken & written English
10362NAT Certificate I in spoken & written English
10363NAT Certificate II in spoken & written English
10364NAT Certificate III in spoken & written English
Fee: $500 per year ($100 concession)
Call (03) 5672 3115 for enrolment information
The Adult Migrant English Program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Industry